A compact wall flatwork ironer with industrial-grade quality
Ideal for reduced spaces, the CM-1420 is the most compact model to dry and iron flatwork items right out of the washer. It is simple, economic, and requires minimum maintenance
Thanks to its Nomex® bands for manual feeding and ironing, this model provides excellent finishing quality. The CM-1420 is easy to operate and gives better output than conventional wall ironers. Combining it with a Domus high-spin washer, the CM-1420 dries and irons faster, saving time and energy.
Where to install the wall flatwork ironer?
the CM-1420 dryer-ironer is particularly designed for businesses with reduced space and volume of flat linen to be handled (tablecloths, bedsheets, etc) like restaurants, guest rooms, bed & breakfast. This model performs better than simple ironers.
Features of the CM-1420 model
- Dries and irons flat linen directly from a high spin washer extractor in a single operation.
- Front feed and return ironer.
- Electronic control: ironing speed and temperature selection.
- Roll dimensions: 55 inches (1400 mm) wide and diameter 7.87 inches (200 mm)
- Frequency Inverter for the ironing speed control.
- High-quality Nomex feeding and ironing belts for easy operation and durability.
- Electric heating.
- Built-in cooldown system.