We now accept donations of used commercial laundry equipment. We will provide you with a free evaluation of your unwanted equipment and if your donation is accepted you will receive a receipt which will allow you to claim your Tax deduction. Please fill out the form at the bottom of the page and we will contact you with additional information. All profits obtained from your donation will go to the “Children in Crisis” organization.
ABOUT THE CHARITY ORGANIZATION
Credibly promote cross-platform internal or “organic” sources whereas real-time functionalities. Appropriately communicate leading-edge e-commerce and standardized best practices. Phosfluorescently empower error-free web services for fully researched internal or “organic” sources. Holisticly create viral e-services and client-centered scenarios. Authoritatively transform orthogonal web-readiness before robust methodologies.
IFI-CIC – International Friendship, Inc. – Children in Crisis is a non-profit organization established in 1996 to help at-risk children and their families worldwide, enhancing their quality of life, social understanding and communal involvement. IFI-CIC provides humanitarian aid, crisis relief, community sponsorship programs, educational and therapeutic solutions, medical assistance and physical-emotional rehabilitation.
IFI-CIC is also a pioneer in creating unique programs designed to encourage healthy lifestyles, promote excellence, and inspire positive thought. Our programs employ both conventional and alternative therapy methods, with an emphasis on sports, ecology & nature, music, art, community, education and occupational placement.
IFI-CIC humanitarian aid shipments contain both purchased and donated supplies such as medical equipment, pharmaceuticals, toys, books, essential clothing and household items. The shipments are distributed to hospitals, social service stations & community centers globally. We also work closely with a number of charitable organizations in designated countries and assist crisis relief organizations including the American Red Cross with large scale disasters such as the aftermath of 9/11.
DONATE YOUR EQUIPMENT
- To assist humanitarian aid & crisis relief worldwide
- To improve living standards, social understanding & potential of children globally
- To instill positive values of health, social harmony, productivity and excellence
- To sponsor & facilitate programs for at-risk and disabled children and youth
- To organize community events to benefit at-risk children and youth
- To aid charitable organizations locally and abroad
- To respond to local crises, causes and community needs
During the year 2005 nearly 80,000 children and their families benefited from International Friendship, Inc. – Children in Crisis programs worldwide.
Past and present affiliates include:
- The Byelorussian International Welfare Committee of Social Sphere Development
- International Public Association, Memorial Complex “Trostenets”
- American Red Cross
- Center for Underprivileged Children, Ukraine
- Agricultural Aid, Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
- The Minsk Public Association GYLF
- The Smorgon Public Association for the Visually Impaired
- The Art Glory Fund for developing and supporting artistic and cultural endeavors
- AASF – American Amateur Sambo Federation